- THzScan – “Volumetric” measurements of: singularities, defects, internal breakages, moisture control unit, density and stresses with 3D image analysis and processing.
- MWScan – Non-conventional high-performance “volumetric” measurements and controls on moisture and density: 10,000 measurements/second up to pressures of 250 Bar.
- HYBScan – Non-destructive volumetric controls of moisture inside heterogeneous composite materials, having different physical properties.
- One.AI.THz / One.AI.MW / One.AI.HYB – High-performance data processing platforms used for implementing our sensors’ modelling algorithms.
- Desktop App – Proprietary applications developed for data collection and processing, analysis of hidden correlations, creation of predictive Models.
- Web App– Proprietary applications developed for data collection and processing in the field and real-time management of machine learning.